Projects « back to Home
Below are a few of the Change projects. If you are interested in participating, please contact the project leaders directly.
- Open Data Kit: A free and open-source set of tools which help organizations create mobile data collection systems.
- JavaRosa: An open-source platform for using XForms to do data collection on mobile devices.
- CommCare: Provides a tool for community health workers to perform their day-to-day tasks.
- iSante EMR: An electronic medical record that supports both individual and population health care of patients in Haiti.
- OpenELIS Global: An enterprise laboratory information system for resource poor international clinical laboratories.
- Public Access to ICT in Colombia: Users and uses of telecenters, libraries and cybercafes in Colombia.
- Global Public Access to ICT: Landscape of access to ICT in libraries, telecenters and cybercafes in 25 countries.
- e-IMCI: Puts the IMCI child health protocols onto a PDA to improve service delivery at the point of care.
- SPACE: A system to support district-level decision-making in national cold chain systems.
- FoneAstra: A low-cost, programmable device that extends capabilities of mobile phones.
- SmartConnect: Hardware device to help health facilities report on the vaccine cold chain to health ministries.
- Mobile Midwives’ Ultrasound: Provides an inexpensive ultrasound designed for midwives in low-income regions.
- mScan: Using computer vision to capture and process data from paper forms.
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics: Mobile test analysis to improve diagnosis at the point of care in developing countries.
- Technology and Disability: Workshops and other resources on technology and disability in the developing world.
- MDPhone: Creates a portable medical platform that enables telemedicine and basic medical diagnostic assistance.
- OpenMRS Appliance: Easy way to try OpenMRS without installing and configuring the requirements.
- Digital Study Hall: Improves education for poor rural schools by mediating instruction using videos of expert teachers.
- MultiLearn: Creates a multi-player educational game which incorporates multiple input and split-screen UI.
- StarBus: Provides transportation support in Kyrgyzstan by providing riders with reliable bus route data.
- Simple OpenMRS: A simple interface for doctors and nurses to find HIV patient data in the OpenMRS system.
- SmartVMS: Provides a cost-sensitive option for voice-based messaging.
- uber router: A router for managing low bandwidth, high latency, intermittent connections in low-income regions.
If you would like your information added, fill out the form here.